The Wall Ball Challenge
In the Summer of 2016, SNYPR teamed up with US Lacrosse to introduce a first-of-its-kind fundraising app based on wall ball reps. Using the USL Wall Ball app, powered by SNYPR technology, players were challenged to get as many reps as they could during the 10-week challenge, with the goal of getting to 10,000 reps.
At its core, the Wall Ball Challenge was created to help grow the game of lacrosse by supporting the US Lacrosse First Stick Program. Participants in the challenge were encouraged to get pledges from sponsors to raise money from their wall ball efforts. They were also able to compete on regional and national leaderboards to see who could do the most reps and raise the most money.
- 3,800,000 Reps over 10 weeks
- Over 9,000 Participants, mostly youth players
- Over 35,000 Wall Ball Sessions
- 100 players completed at least 10,000 reps
- 2 players completed over 100,000 reps
- Over $40,000 Pledged to US Lacrosse First Stick Program
It was truly a win-win event for all involved - the players improved by practicing more, all while raising money to grow the game by helping to put lacrosse sticks into new players' hands who otherwise may not have been able to afford them.